Exam Speaking questions (IELTS, CPE, CAE)
- What are the different types of public transport in cities in your country?
- Was this different before?
- How good is the public transport in major cities compared to private transport?
- Has publich transport become better or worse in recent years?
- How important is it for the government to encourage people to use public transport?
- What can the government do to improve public transport?
- What can the government do to discourage people from using private transport?
Long-turn (IELTS part2)
Talk about a time you had a bad trip on public transport
- where was it
- why were you using the public transport
- what was bad about it
What happened in the end
Talk about one aspect of public transport that could be improved.
- what is it
- why it needs improving
- how this would make things better
and whether you think other people agree with you