Exam Speaking questions (IELTS, CPE, CAE)
- What are some rules that are typical for schools in your country?
- Do you think these are good or bad rules?
- What kind of rules do parents usually have for their children?
- Was this different before?
- How important is it for children to obey parents' rules?
- Why are some children more likely to break rules?
- What advice would you give to parents / teachers who would like to reduce such behaviour?
- What role do rules play at the workforce?
- Why is obeying rules more important in some cultures than others?
Long-turn (IELTS part2)
Talk about a rule at school you did not like
- What was the rule
- Why did the school have it
- Why did you not like it
and what did you and others do about it?
Talk about a rule you would like introduced either at work, school, or on the roads
- What is the rule
- Why you would like ot introduce it
- What other people would think
and how difficult it would be to enforce?