Exam Speaking questions (IELTS, CPE, CAE)
- How many siblings do families in your country usually have?
- Was this different before?
- What are the advantages of having siblings?
- What are the disadvantages?
- Are there any advantages to sibling rivalry? (article)
- How does the order of birth of children affect their character and future? (article)
- How can parents encourage good relationships between their children? (article)
Long-turn (IELTS part2)
Talk about someone who you would like to be your brother or sister
- Who is it
- Why would you like them to be your brother or sister
- What would you do with them
and what would they think about it?