Exam Speaking questions (IELTS, CPE, CAE)
- In what different ways do people in your country get sick?
- Was it different before?
- Why do young children get sick so often? (text - some medical terminology)
- How can parents help boost their child's immunity? (text - advice)
- Do adults often get sick where you live? Is the advice on how to avoid getting sick the same as for children?
- To what extent does frequency of sickness depend on genes?
- How do people usually treat themselves when they do get sick?
- Do you believe that people should take time off work when they are sick? (business article =reason why yes)
- Why do you think that there are no cures for some basic sicknesses?
- What are the pros and cons of alternative / traditional medicine? (text)
Long-turn (IELTS part2)
Talk about a time you didn't feel well.
- When was it
- Why did it happen
- What did you do about it
and what were the consequences?
Talk about someone you know who often gets sick.
- Who are they
- How do they usually get sick
- Why do you think they do
What advice would you give them?