Exam Speaking questions (IELTS, CPE, CAE)
- How long do people in your country usually sleep?
- Is the time that most people go to bed more or less the same?
- Why are some people night owls and some early birds? Which is better? (also - short scientific video here - pay attention to generalizations when watching)
- Why are people sleeping less now?
- What are the consequences and what can be done?for this and previous question
- Will we be sleeping more or less in the future?
- How important are our dreams to our life? How can use them to help our lives? (5 minute video)
Long-turn (IELTS part2)
Talk about a time you had a bad dream
- When was it
- What did you dream about
- Why did it make you feel bad
and how did you feel the next day?